Congratulations! You are now current_position on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
NO LONGER A STUDENT NURSE???
THE NURSE PLANNER IS FOR YOU!!!!!
After we launched our critical care nurse planner, we had so much positive feedback about how the planner is helpful to ANY practicing nurse that has graduated nursing school!!!! This planner is the ultimate resource for your shift! No shift is ever the same, and now you can be prepared to tackle some of the conditions that walk into your assignment without needing to google or have wifi!
This planner is the same content as the critical care nurse planner, but now with our colorful cover options! We highly recommend this planner for anyone going into, or already in an ED/ICU/Stepdown position, however it is still a great resource for nurses outside of these units!
Some of the topics inside our 100-page educational spreads include (but not limited to): Advanced hemodynamics, cardiac conditions; LVADS, heart blocks, pacing, pulmonology, neuro, gastro, RRT, and more!
- New Layout for TONS of writing space! (horizontal and vertical friendly)
- New 'Pop-Out' bookmark with a US Metric Ruler & References on the back!
- Metal Spiral-bound Coil with cover protectant and elastic band to help to handle being dropped in and out of a backpack all year.
- Cover options are Black or White for HEART Bursts ONLY with no words because YOU now have the option to customize your cover (click here)!
225 page, 7x10 sized planner includes:
- 12 Monthly Layouts, Weekly Task Lists with Weekly Views, +100 Activity Pages, Core Concepts Made Easy, Monthly Budgeting, Coloring Pages, Weekly Nclex-style Practice Questions with FULL RATIONALES, Nurse Tips, Quick Reference Guides to help you through clinicals, and Life Organizing. ( 7x10 in size )
- Custom NURSING sticker sheets and daily life activities so you can jazz up your organization!
*All planners come with REKMED Carabiner medical shears + a four-color 'click' pen!
** Other items photographed are not included but available on our NurseLife accessory collection!