Afraid of Tranfusing Blood? Do you know why we give the Rhogam shot!? New the Emergency Department and need a refresh on how to handle Mass Blood Transfusion??? Looking to try out our Student Nurse Planner activity worksheets?
This 16 PAGE digital download includes:
- A review on the components of blood; RBCs, WBCs, Plasma, Platelets, Antigens & Antibodies, and a mini-volume review.
- Easy Education Learning Material Worksheets
- Features the Donation Station, Mass Transfusion, Blood Reactions
- Compatibility Charts for RBC's and Plasma
- Adorable quotes and pages to make you chuckle along the way
YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE IN NURSING SCHOOL TO UNDERSTAND THESE WORKSHEETS!!! YOU CAN DO THESE AT ANY LEVEL OF EDUCATION!
Already a Nurse? This is also a great way to get a comfortable understanding of how to give blood, along with our Do's and Don'ts to assist you along the way!
**This digital download is not included in the Student Nurse Planner or Critical Care Nurse Planner. This content is expanded into much further detail than both RekMed planners.
****THE IMAGES AND INFORMATION IN THIS DOWNLOAD IS COPYRIGHTED BY REKMED 2021, AND NOT INTENDED FOR RESALE, OR COMMERCIAL USE.